IT Project Manager
We are looking for a superteam
IT Project Manager
Your day to day might look like this:
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise accounts: setting the strategy, leading meetings, owning action items and deliverables, and orchestrating the end-to-end engagement with Full Venue, customer stakeholders and key partners;
- Define a use case roadmap that maps data collaboration opportunities to business value for the enterprise. Sequence use cases to ensure that the customer and Full Venue are prioritizing work that makes a tangible impact;
- Get hands-on with customer data to drive insights, answer key business questions, and enable marketing & advertising optimization. Identify and communicate areas to improve effectiveness, efficiency and productivity;
- Work directly with customer stakeholders to gather requirements, communicate updates and findings, and build relationships. Speak and present both internally and externally, leveraging data to tell a story;
- Develop new delivery assets (plans; templates) and best practices, integrating them into Full Venue’s evolving Customer Success methodology;
- Represent the voice of the customer for Product & Engineering teams, delivering actionable feedback and informing product enhancements.
What you need:
- Experience in Project Management and Digital Marketing, having used diverse channels such as Google and META core platforms;
- Native-level spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in reporting and tagging solutions such as Google Analytics or GTM;
- Proficient in deriving insights from data;
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask and deliver in a timely manner;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to business objectives;
- Innovative with out-of-the-box thinking.
Set yourself apart:
- Having managed a budget of 5+ digits monthly;
- 6 months to 1-year experience in the ad-tech industry or related performance marketing and/or Artificial Intelligence will be a plus;
- A team player, that surrounds himself with other doers and exchanges knowledge at all times;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original marketing opportunities.
- The opportunity to work in the Sports and Events industry, having the opportunity to interact with some of the most interesting brands in the industry;
- A myriad of complex and stimulating innovative problems and the freedom to solve them as you see fit;
- Experienced international team with lots of knowledge to share.
If this sounds good to you, send your cv to email@example.com